Prompt: 500 years from now, an archaeologist accidentally stumbles on the ruins of your home, long buried underground.
This is my bedroom as of Monday morning. If someone were to find its remains in 500 years, they would come to the same conclusion as anyone else looking at these photos in 2014.
– She traveled very far to reach her destination (as evidenced by the nostalgic ambience of a massive Canadian flag).
– She has no valuable possessions.
– She loved to move around (39 postcards and counting).
– She was in love, and surrounded herself with people who made her a better person.
– This was a temporary living space, because “home” was a series of different cities around the world.